This picture of the first Urbana High School basketball team was taken February 15, 1912. Standing left to right are: E. C. Sechler, Principal; Virgil Hanshaw; Don Belknap; Clifford Reser and Jesse Fowler. Seated are: Roland Bowers; Frank Reser and Burl Reynolds. The team is shown outside the old Urbana School. (Picture originally loaned by Mrs. Jewell Hopkins of Urbana.)
Photo submitted to the Dallas County MOGenWeb by Joe Bower, grandson of Rolland (Rollin) Bower.